I really liked the preview for this workshop so I jumped right in and I’m so grateful that I did. I dreaded that it would be too technical for those who have zero background in Adobe Illustrator. It turned out just right for us!
I have background in Powerpoint, Photoshop and Silhouette Cameo software and all have been surprisingly useful for Illustrator. The course outline and hands-on part were just perfect for beginners like me. It was definitely nothing too stressful to make me lose interest. Here, I’ll jot down projects I can do using what I’ve learned.
- Vectors! – Oh my god this has been long overdue. I’m so happy!
- Posters – I am not talking about complicated ones, just graphics I can also use for social media in place of photos.
- Handwritten font! – I am not a fan of calligraphy or brush lettering (mainly because there are so many good ones out there) but I would be interested in trying them out again just to make my own set.
- Logos – This is taking it too far but perhaps I can get started with designing logos again because it’s 1000x easier!
- PDF Proposals – hahaha! Okay now it’s off the roof! But yeah, I like the idea of doing presentations with this. Yay!
But in the meantime let me make shapes. Wow!!! Go on sign up for the next one!